BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Alternate Medicine French Aromatherapy - essential oils book with french flaps

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book: French Aromatherapy: Essential Oil Recipes & Usage Guide. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

lonelyman

lonelyman

I have had this book in my library for a while now. One thing that is amazing about this book is that it is helpful to new users and long-time ‘oilys’ alike! I have heard from a lot of my friends that even if you think that you know a lot about essential oils, this book never fails to astonish you with new information that could benefit you greatly. It is packed with over 300 recipes for essential oils, which I have personally used for many purposes such as stress relief, aid in digestion etc. Great book!

Ariela

Ariela

If you are like me, and have never heard of essential oils before, you are totally missing out on one of the best gifts that nature has to offer to us! I cannot believe that I went over 3 decades depending on normal western medicine, when I could have been relying on essential oils. Not to sound like a nature nut but using essential oils has reaffirmed my faith in natural healing methods and showed me just how capable mother nature is of taking good care of us!

N

NP-9

I hate to be that person, but could somebody please explain what essential oils are? I think I have a basic understanding, but I just want to make sure that I am on the right track.

1993SoFiA

1993SoFiA

I hate to be that person, but could somebody please explain what essential oils are? I think I have a basic understanding, but I just want to make sure that I am on the right track.
In this book, Jen O’Sullivan talks mainly about aromatherapy. Aromatherapy is a more natural approach to treating problems in your body, using extracts from plants and similar natural resources. These oils, also known as essential oils, are proven to be very effective and improve your physical, mental and emotional health. I have personally been using essential oils for a long time now and have felt a big difference in the way I feel since I have started them. If you are looking for an informative book that will help you learn more about essential oils and aromatherapy, I would suggest you get this one. The author definitely knows what she is talking about and has done a fabulous job at explaining everything to the readers.

G

GawdOfROFLS

I did not like this book for two main reasons. First, I did not find a lot of information related to French aromatherapy, as the name suggests. Most of the recipes mentioned in the book are of the essential oils popularly used in the U.S., and they are mentioned in a lot of the other books that I have on the topic. Secondly, I found the information to be very general. I lot of the information given in this book can be found online, so why would you bother buying the book when you can get the same information online, for free?

S

swagyboy

The author, Jen O’Sullivan has clearly done her fair share of research before writing this book. Her knowledge combined with her impeccable skills of simplifying the information for her reader is what makes this book so good. She clearly has a passion for essential oils, and the concern she has for every reader is evident from the book she has written.

A

aman

I love how easy this book is to understand. As a person who had not even heard of essential oils up until a few months ago, the author has done an amazing job at simplifying all the detailed information that she has put into this book. Jen O’Sullivan is clearly a genius when it comes to the use of essential oils, as is evidenced by the way she has written this book. I am an avid user of essential oils now, and do not think that I will stop using them any time soon.