BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Alternate Medicine Homeopathic Cell Salts Remedies book

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book: homeopathic cell and tissue salts remedies by Nigey Lennon. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

disease_slayer

disease_slayer

Homeopathy has always fascinated me but I’ve never tried my hand at it. How is it? Is this book a good place for me to start? Have been having some real health issues of late and one of my physicians recommended that I try homeopathy and gave me his friend’s number who was a homeo. One of my friends from work told me that this was a good place to start, especially if I was new to the topic (which I totes am) but want to know what it’s all about. Don’t want to make an impulse buy… any suggestions? Even for books that are better, please let me know. I’ll appreciate all the help I can get.

M

MisterModerator

Homeopathy has always fascinated me but I’ve never tried my hand at it. How is it? Is this book a good place for me to start? Have been having some real health issues of late and one of my physicians recommended that I try homeopathy and gave me his friend’s number who was a homeo. One of my friends from work told me that this was a good place to start, especially if I was new to the topic (which I totes am) but want to know what it’s all about. Don’t want to make an impulse buy… any suggestions? Even for books that are better, please let me know. I’ll appreciate all the help I can get.
This is a great place to start, indeed. I too was new to the world of homeopathy and didn’t believe in the “miraculous changes”. I read this book before starting my course, felt it was riddled with hyperbole and then began. 2 months in, I’m taking my cell salts regularly and I’ve been seeing tremendous results- rest assured this is not an exaggeration. Maybe it’s because I have a combination of them, but whatever. Honestly I feel great. Even though I don’t like taking western medicine right after (like my blood pressure pills), which somehow seems to intensify the effect, it is still worth it. If you are thinking of getting into homeopathy all I can say is start off with an open mind. You’ll be surprised at how fast things turn around. What western medicine couldn’t do for 3 years, homeopathy did in less than 2 months. Insane. This book is also peppered with great natural remedies, so at least it’s a fun, entertaining read. Good luck!

W

winningmob

My husband has been going on and on about this book and its healing capabilities. Was brushing past pages and came across a natural remedy of lime and fluoric acid. I’m no expert but isn’t fluoric acid toxic in nature? Is Niggey Lennon even a professional? Are people simply believing things they read without questioning its veracity?

1995Eesha

1995Eesha

I’d been taking 12 cell salts before I even laid hands on this book. I want new comers to know that you cannot expect results overnight. I’ve been seeing gradual changes over 10 months and frankly that’s all I care about- it does work. My immune system has improved by a large factor. But this book is what really helped me see what the cell salts were doing to my body. It’s one thing for the homeo to explain things to you, but when you actually read it and feel it working in your body? Whole other experience. One to live for! I became a fan of homoeopathy gradually but thanks to Homeopathic Cell Salt Remedies I now know so much about cell salts that I could give lectures on them (and their effects on body parts individually).

M

Maid Cheer

One of the better books on homeopathy out there. Highly recommended, valid, up to date information and its comfy index makes looking up cell salts at any given time a sinch. By the way, it wouldn’t hurt to follow the recommendations in the book, you can kiss your maladies goodbye. In case anyone is wondering what cell sats are for, it’s basically to substitute mineral deficiencies in your body.. They are easily absorbed by the cells in your body, and are hence called cell salts. My go-to remedy book, fo-sho!

delmar

delmar

Just embarked upon my journey through homeopathy and received this book from my guru! Started reading it and legit couldn’t put it down until I was through. Lovely read, had a sea of information which I can’t wait to use myself. Didn’t care so much for the history behind each cell salt but can’t say it hurts to know this (haha). Would recommend to all.

N

nubia

My husband has been going on and on about this book and its healing capabilities. Was brushing past pages and came across a natural remedy of lime and fluoric acid. I’m no expert but isn’t fluoric acid toxic in nature? Is Niggey Lennon even a professional? Are people simply believing things they read without questioning its veracity?
Please don’t hate on the author. She has brilliantly put together 12 cell salt remedies that have proven to work effectively on many people (myself included). If you’re going to express your hatred, please take it somewhere else. This book on alternative health was a game changer in my life and I definitely recommend it to all my friends and family !