BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Secrets to growing black hair long book

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book: Secrets to growing black hair long: The black hair growth secrets book by C. Collins where she talks about the secrets to growing African hair long and fast . Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

T

topsy-turvy

For someone who has had tough, unruly hair all her life I have been wanting to find an easy way out. This book helped me, not by telling me that an easy way out existed, but by helping me start loving my hair again. Accepting me for who I was, how I was wired. And believe it or not, some of the natural remedies actually started growing on me. Not that I noticed any particular changes in my hair, it did get softer, but other than that it was just the positive outlook towards my hair and myself in general that I couldn’t buy at any cost elsewhere. So for that, thank you, C. Collins!

P

Pittal

Saw this book at the bookstore the other day and gave it a glance. It definitely stood out from the others, but I was wondering what the writing style was like. I don’t read too much so it’s important that if I buy it, I actually like the writing tone and style.

Aviana

Aviana

Saw this book at the bookstore the other day and gave it a glance. It definitely stood out from the others, but I was wondering what the writing style was like. I don’t read too much so it’s important that if I buy it, I actually like the writing tone and style.
Personally loved the writing style. She is very honest, talks about personal experiences and has a calming tone. You will feel like it’s a soothing mother speaking to you the whole time.

Kavion

Kavion

I didn’t know there were so many ways your hair could break! My sister has been going through a tough time, she lost a lot of hair and has been depressed. I bought her this book and vowed to read it with her and help her through this difficult time. Her hair doesn’t break anymore. Lovely book!

J

Jaelle

I despise my hair so much. I cannot grow it out, it always stays the annoying same length between my shoulders and back and its too thick. But there’s no way around it. My mother is trying to help me out by looking up books online and trying to buy me kindle versions. I don’t want her spending money on something unless it’s really worth it. Has anyone read this book? Does it actually help your hair or is it one of those mumbo-jumbo books with a positive message at the end?

S

stevi

I despise my hair so much. I cannot grow it out, it always stays the annoying same length between my shoulders and back and its too thick. But there’s no way around it. My mother is trying to help me out by looking up books online and trying to buy me kindle versions. I don’t want her spending money on something unless it’s really worth it. Has anyone read this book? Does it actually help your hair or is it one of those mumbo-jumbo books with a positive message at the end?
I think I might be able to help you a little here.. I am Stevi and have super thick, curly hair myself. Growing up, there was nothing more I wanted than straight here. I learnt to live with it (not particularly like it, though). Bought this book “Secrets To Growing Black Hair Long”- not going to lie, I was excited about the purchase. One of my colleagues from work said the author was a genius who changed her life (plus her hair was looking amazing too). Plus it’s 2 dollars, so who cares, right? As a beginner, who is looking for ways to make changes and see results that your hair actually has potential to look good, this book is a good place to start. That said, don’t expect miraculous changes overnight. This book has some natural ways in which you can grow out your hair and give it a natural shine. I personally liked the book, it’s not for everyone though. I suggest you get it anyway, the price doesn’t make it a risk buy.

R

Rowyn30

Girls! First thing’s first.. You NEED to start giving your natural hair some love. For me this was the biggest challenge. But once you do, this book will give you great ways to naturally enhance the quality of your hair. Hell, there’s even a section on creating your own organic, natural shampoo and conditioner. Brilliant read.

cornucopia

cornucopia

Have been in a constant battle with my natural hair since the 10th grade when I learned about hair straighteners. After using it for 13+ years my hair finally gave in. In a state of embarrassment and self pity, I got this book. It changed my life. My hair is growing back now, after 4 months of carefully taking care of my hair roots and follicles. The author has amazing tips on how to manage natural hair. After my hair grows back to 8 inches I can’t wait to start seeing the real difference.

J

judd89

The contents of this book are eye-opening, to say the least. I know the target audience for this book is women but as a man myself, I found it effective for me as well. Natural remedies to help your hair grow better- this author is a godsend!