BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Motivation Soul Therapy Healing Book

lillypatel

lillypatel

For anybody who has never tried journaling before, this book is a must buy! I have always wanted to try my hand at journaling, but just never knew how to get started. Instead of just leaving you with the task of figuring out how to motivate yourself to regularly write in your journal, this book provides you with several motivational quotes, questions, and practices that will help you walk down a path of self-improvement! The aids provided in this book just had a way of making me think in a different way! I found my mind overflowing with thoughts that I just had to put down in my journal every day. If you, like me, want to embark on that journey of self-improvement that is long overdue, I would absolutely recommend that you give this book a try. You will not be disappointed.

Xander

Xander

I have been a long-time follower of all the Positive Soul books, which is why I had high expectations for this book even before I started reading it. I must say that I was not disappointed!

Tyrus

Tyrus

I do not have any complaints about the contents of the book and am sure that the information provided in it will help any individual change their life around. However, the issue I am facing is with the quality of the materials used to make the book itself. I have been journaling for a little over 2 weeks now, and the book has already started to fall apart. With random pages falling out every now and then, it is a little frustrating when I have to keep taping pages back into the book. No matter how good the content of the book is, the process of my self-improvement is hindered quite often because the book that holds all my thoughts keeps falling apart!

1Elwood

I know that everybody is giving this book amazing reviews, but what is so important about keeping a journal?

Tsuzuko

Tsuzuko

I am not going to lie. I was very skeptical about buying this book because there are just so many books with ‘the most effective technique to get you started with journaling’, but they are usually all the same; simply a way to get you to buy the book, which will remain untouched thereafter. This was not the case with this book! The prompts are different every single day, which totally challenged my thought process. As I changed the way I thought, I started writing them down a lot more, which is the whole point of getting a journal in the first place! If it worked for me, it could work for anybody.

chason

chason

I know that everybody is giving this book amazing reviews, but what is so important about keeping a journal?
That is a great question, 1Elwood! In fact, I feel like it is a question that everybody is looking to get the answer to. When I was purchasing this book, I was doing it purely based on the reviews that you mentioned, hoping that it would help me out as well. I started journaling regularly and kept trying to improve as the weeks passed. A few months later, I still had not figured out what I was keeping a journal for! Who was I writing this for? But, when I started reading what I'd written over the previous months, I was able to see the changes in my thought process, and the improvements I was able to bring about in my overall outlook in life! Not only is it refreshing to observe the changes you have been able to bring in your own life, but it also motivates you to better your life even more!

S

SoLeIl

This journal/book is a total game changer! It helped me out so much, that I started gifting them to a lot of people I know! I mean, I just hope that it brings even the smallest change in their life, as it did for me. Plus, they make great little gifts. Love them!