BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Motivation Spirit Babies: How to Communicate

MadDoctor

MadDoctor

I don’t think it’s fair of people to call the aspect of reincarnation “garbage” that is not only offensive but very ignorant of you. As someone who has been exploring the many regions of reincarnation myself, I found this book fascinating. I myself have no relation with new born babies as of yet, but Makichen’s methods of communicating with spirit babies is remarkable. Can’t wait to try someday

J

Jacinto

This is the perfect book for you to take a look at the baby’s transformation from a unique vantage point, and sort of walk alongside the baby as it develops from spirit to physical.

OlIvE_pAtEl

OlIvE_pAtEl

You know most people think that there are some negative connotations related with buying this book, but I say what the hell! My wife and I have been trying to conceive for a while, and it’s been a struggle. It’s so easy to lose hope and want to find answers… from anywhere. I got my hands on all kinds of spiritual books, trying to find answers.. But nothing. Until I found Spirit Babies! Creepy as it sounds, this book actually helped us conceive a baby! Call it coincidence, or whatever- I honestly don’t care. It helped us make a connection with our spirit baby already, 7.5 weeks in! So excited for this journey and thank you Makichen for your strong, encouraging words. Definitely helped me and wife as newly expecting parents.

superfluous

superfluous

I don’t believe in a higher power who is vengeful. Definitely agnostic that way, don’t wish to insult any religion but is it really worth reading a book that says you’ll be punished for the lives you’ve lived before this? How does that even make sense? Has anyone read this, and if so please shine some light as to what this book truly entails. One of my besties is having a baby and she’s bonkers about this book. I read a few reviews on Amazon and am as confused as ever- not sure it’s for me but I want to be there for my friend.. Just not sure how I can help.
....HELP!

C

Caiden62

The chantings worked great.. I was looking for way to get twins inside me.. If you read Spirit Babies you find way to call out to babies in their spirit forms before being conceived. My psychic said I would have twins and they would die inside of me but she was wrong.. Today my twins are 1 and half years old.. Healthy babies.. Owe it to Spirit Babies for keeping me on track.. Obviously stopped seeing my psychic..

hugo wilson

hugo wilson

I don’t believe in a higher power who is vengeful. Definitely agnostic that way, don’t wish to insult any religion but is it really worth reading a book that says you’ll be punished for the lives you’ve lived before this? How does that even make sense? Has anyone read this, and if so please shine some light as to what this book truly entails. One of my besties is having a baby and she’s bonkers about this book. I read a few reviews on Amazon and am as confused as ever- not sure it’s for me but I want to be there for my friend.. Just not sure how I can help.
....HELP!
I’ll tell you this. After having a scary, messy miscarriage after being 5 weeks pregnant I was shattered. So many emotions were running through me that I didn’t know what made me pick up this bizarre Makichen’s book, but I did. Something about the author’s conviction really grabbed my attention. Something about his words lent comfort to me. So as a fellow agnostic myself, I gotta tell you, sometimes it’s not with a definite purpose that you do something. Losing a child is something beyond conceivable to someone who has not experienced it. Ever since my comfort, not only with my child’s death, but my place in this universe had been heavily disturbed. I realized how fleeting life truly was and to start living life to the fullest without taking anyone in mine for granted. I’m not saying that Spirit Babies helped me overcome my fear and grief overnight, but it helped pave a path towards forgiveness. It truly helped me heal, gave me solace, a kind of comfort even my husband was uncertain about how to give me.

Vijay Janardhan

Vijay Janardhan

Chief Editor
I like books that sculpt your thinking and embeds positivity in you. If you like books that channel you then try and have a look at The power of the subconscious mind. If you are unhappy for whatever reason, books like that help a great deal!

Francesco

Francesco

The book is gripping, I’ll give the author that! It’s hard almost to put the book down for a minute and reflect upon what you’d just read, because I don’t believe in this garbage. But it was almost impossible for me to put my book down. If nothing, at least a good read (my sister is having a baby)

lovely

lovely

From beginning to end you’ll be well-connected and will pick up so many interesting facts you never imagined could be true! Super glad my brother got me this book- forever grateful, Tom. Great to read preconception, during pregnancy, post-delivery, and hey, even to those who are just plain curious!