BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Alternate Medicine The Applied Channel Theory - Wang Ju Yi acupuncture book

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book: Applied Channel Theory in Chinese Medicine, Wang Ju-Yi's Lectures on Channel Therapeutics. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook/pdf. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

K

kali92

Usually, you would have to be able to read Chinese in order to gain so much relevant knowledge about Chinese medicine. However, the author of this book has been generous enough to translate the information that has been passed down from generation to generation in China, so that people around the world would be able to use the methods of Channel Theory and acupuncture more. I big thank you to the author!

Orly

Orly

Never have I seen such a detailed book written on TCM. As an acupuncture student, I have made this the book that I refer to for everything. The text, along with the pictures and illustrations make this book an absolute necessity for me. It has been a part of my library for years now, and I do not plan on ever getting rid of it.

Colorless

Colorless

I purchased this book about a year ago, because I noticed that acupuncture was really taking off in terms of popularity. What I find most interesting about Chinese medicine is that it is such a deep topic to learn about. Every time I think that I have learned a lot, I end up realizing that I have not even scratched the surface yet! Nevertheless, I cannot seem to get tired of reading this book. Hats off to Wang Ju- Yi and Mr. Robertson for putting together such an amazing book.

Josh Carlton

Josh Carlton

I started doing a little bit of research on this topic, but I am completely lost! Could somebody please explain what this book is about, and whether or not it is worth buying?

MATEO

MATEO

The book may be pretty good, but this is one of those books that does not have a lot of value by itself. There are accompanying workshops that you are going to have to attend, and a class that you can take in order to better understand the topic. Seems like another marketing scheme used to lure in more people to these classes and workshops to me!

A

Avyanna

I started doing a little bit of research on this topic, but I am completely lost! Could somebody please explain what this book is about, and whether or not it is worth buying?
This book is written by Wang Ju-Yi, who has been working in the field of Chinese Medicine for over half a decade. Over that time, he has gained a lot of knowledge in this field and has written this book mainly based on applied channel theory, which is a classical medical practice that has been incorporated into modern acupuncture.

Acupuncture has been practiced in China for several centuries and has been proven to be effective for many types of illnesses. It takes a more natural path towards healing, which helps you bypass unnecessary side effects that could results from using western medicine. I have been a long-time follower of Chinese medicine, so I think that this book is totally worth the read. I am pretty sure that a majority of readers would agree with me.

F

Flowery

I cannot praise the author of this book enough, because he has done such a good job writing it. Prior to reading it, I did not have a lot of appreciation for anything other than western medicine. I was the kind of person who would take a pill for any small problem my body would face. I used to turn towards pain killers for everything.

However, it was not until recently that one of my best friends recommended that I read this book and use the information about applied channel theory in order to help in my stress and pain relief. Even though I laughed it off at first, I eventually caved and read the book. What an eye opener!

The practice of Chinese medicine in terms of acupuncture is absolutely amazing, with the benefits of it being natural as an added bonus. My explanation is doing it no justice, which is why I would recommend that you read this book yourself and find out about the magic of more natural healing methods.

Vijay Janardhan

Vijay Janardhan

Chief Editor