BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Alternate Medicine The Council of Light Book

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book: The Council of Light: Divine Transmissions for Manifesting the Deepest Desires of the Soul. Written by Danielle Rama Hoffman. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

Micael1966

Micael1966

The council of light...is it good? Usually I am the one recommending books like these to my friends but for some reason this one has me confused. Read the description and it seemed like a good fit.. Two pages in and I haven’t been able to move past it. Why? I’m not sure. To find a book redundant and repetitive in just the first couple of pages says a lot.. Even still I am here to find out whether I’m making a premature decision. Who’s read this book and can talk me into powering through?

1979Sheena

1979Sheena

The council of light...is it good? Usually I am the one recommending books like these to my friends but for some reason this one has me confused. Read the description and it seemed like a good fit.. Two pages in and I haven’t been able to move past it. Why? I’m not sure. To find a book redundant and repetitive in just the first couple of pages says a lot.. Even still I am here to find out whether I’m making a premature decision. Who’s read this book and can talk me into powering through?
It’s hard to convince someone to read this kind of a book, but since you’ve mentioned these books are more your style, I’m not sure what didn’t quite click with you. For me, I’ve been very conscious about the multidimensions around me for years. I personally love reading books like these, but it has more to do with what I’ve experienced over the last few years. The council of light was a perfect match for my style. When a book lists out experiences that you’ve been through, and speaks about your personal truths, you know there’s some authenticity to you. Also don’t judge the book just by the first few pages, I say read more. You’ll be surprised how well the author articulates the experiences in life that you may be able to relate to like I did. Another reason for me loving this book is that the writing style, language and tone are very easy to understand. I’m not great at English and words so this was a bonus for me. Everyone else, read this book because it will lead you out of the darkness into the light.

C

catchy-nails1985

The author has brilliantly captured the essence of spiritual awareness in a few 100 pages, something many authors have not been able to do so perfectly. She talks about raising your vibratory frequency so effortlessly that someone like me, who was at a zero level of soul evolution was able to follow her and make sense of her words. To me she’s a god send. Recommend for all starters.

E

Eli Lawson

Danielle strikes again, only this time, she makes sure it’s deeper and more insightful than ever. What a great read! You won’t find this kind of inspirational, spiritual contemplations in any other literary form. Picture all her imaginary visualizations as she spells them out, and try the exercises by incorporating them into your every day life! She is also aware that many people are new to this idea, so she writes it so that lay man can understand. Truly an awe-inspiring book

E

elodie

I have been following various books on advanced spiritual awareness and for me to recommend this book to a beginner would be pointless.
I feel that the tone is for advanced spiritual beings, who have had some experience trying to find their inner selves.
But there’s no denying the fact that Danielle has perfectly summed up the concept in a brilliant flow of words and knowledge.
Don’t get me wrong, her writing is also dumbed down so that anyoen can follow, but somehow an advanced spiritual being would be able to relate on a higher level so I would recommend for them more than others.

For most beginners something like the The Emotion Code Audiobook would be much much more beneficial.

Staff edit: #user mentioned book attached with relevant aff link

K

karson

Offers healing on so many levels. Has infinite knowledge to share. Must explore all meditations here. Recommend!

Ashur1990

Ashur1990

When I was in Tucson I walked into this little spiritual store called Spirits Child and boy did it speak to me. Bought two books here and one of them was The council of light. I started reading it one night and couldn’t fall asleep until I finished it, yes, it was just that good. Laced with extensive meditation methods, I was able to connect with myself on a deeper level while discovering who my guardian angels were.

I was able to relinquish the deepest desires of my soul and acknowledge them. But isn’t that really what the book focuses on after all? Manifesting the unknown desires of your soul! A beautiful concept unknown to many, it’s a shame that this book is so underappreciated. Some celebrity should endorse it. There are so many energies available around us, we must make good use of it.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, I dare you to read this book without feeling actual chills.