BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Alternate Medicine The Essential Life Book

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book: The Essential Life - 5th Edition by LLC Total Wellness Publishing. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

Giant Paranoid

Giant Paranoid

If you are on the fence about whether or not to get this book, trust me, you cannot go wrong by adding this gem to your library. Essential oils are a total game changer. I never thought I would be making my own medicines, but this book has given me the opportunity to broaden my horizons and learn more about natural remedies. Buying this book was definitely a good decision for me, and it is worth every penny I spent on it.

C

caliber

I have a whole collection of books on essential oils, and this is probably one of the best ones I have! It is super informative, and well put together. I have spent a lot of time reading and learning about essential oils and aromatherapy, and really like the way this book has been laid out because it contains a wealth of information that I have read from several other books on this same topic. If there is anybody who is looking for one book that can answer all their questions on this topic, I would suggest you purchase this book.

M

mallorie87

I would have loved to post a positive review of this book, since I have been reading up on essential oils for a long time now. However, this book did not turn out to be as great as everybody is making it out to be. The text is too small for me, and a lot of the pictures given in the book seem irrelevant to me. If I could make one correction, I would get rid of some of the pictures, and make the text a little more legible. If you are looking for a good book on essential oils, I am sure you will be able to find better ones out there.

allenDouglas

allenDouglas

I have been trying to learn about essential oils for a while now. Do you guys think this is a good book to start with?

K

Karolina

I have been trying to learn about essential oils for a while now. Do you guys think this is a good book to start with?
It is a great book to get you hooked on essential oils. I have been playing around with the essential oils for a few months now, and still cannot seem to completely understand how they work! It is such as vast topic, and you can never learn too much about it. The best part about essential oils is that they can cure a wide variety of problems in your body. It can be something as simple as aiding your digestion, and something more complicated like curing a bad headache. With all the oil recipes given in this book, you are likely to find an oil that will help you heal any issues that your body may be facing.

Vijay Janardhan

Vijay Janardhan

Chief Editor
nico

nico

I absolutely love this book! The best part is that they keep updating this book every time they find out some new information. I have purchased every edition released so far (5) and intend to add on to my library as they release more!

K

Khayden

I used to get headaches pretty frequently, until a friend of mine recommended this book to me. I was never a big fan of pills, which is why I had been desperately looking for a remedy. Luckily, I was able to start using essential oils, which helped me tremendously with my headaches. Not only that, but I have started using essential oils to keep my body running smoothly. I have noticed drastic improvements in areas such as digestion, sleep, and overall wellness of the body. Really helpful book.

G

GeEkIsHgOd

Awesome book! Not only is it informative, but it looks great too! Looks great when I keep it on my coffee table, and is a great conversation started when other people come to visit.