BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

The Human Body in Health and Illness

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated forum page for the book - The Human Body in Health and Illness. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book.. If you have read this as a book or audiobook or in an ebook/pdf format, please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

Silent Singer

Barbara Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness is a wonderful book. The book complements the chapters present in the 4th edition of The Human Body in Health and Illness. This study guide has played a big role in making me sit through the class. Thank you, Barbara, for the lovely book

Creative Comma

The Human Body in Health and Illness is an excellent book for all those who want to have a comprehensive overview of the human body’s anatomy and physiology. The only issue was the lack of depth. But that said, the book does provide a great understanding of functions and the systems present in the human body.

Promo Punch

I loved The Human Body in Health and Illness. It was of great help when I was completing a college course. I stumbled upon this book in my college library and was immediately attracted to it. The book is well-written, has comprehensible content and great illustrations. I have no hesitation in saying that this is one of the best Anatomy & Physiology books that I have ever come across. Highly recommend this book to all those who want to have a greater knowledge of human anatomy and physiology.

Rose Catcher

I love this wonderful book. It was my go-to guide during the A&P course. Some great illustrations accompany the content which has been written in a comprehensible language. This is the best book when it comes to human anatomy and physiology. Recommend it to all those who want to ace the course.

The Human Body in Health and Illness is a good book especially for the basic course of anatomy and physiology. The book contains everything that one should know about human anatomy, and well as most of the stuff when it comes to physiology.

Bronze Gamer

I had loaned a copy of The Human Body in Health and Illness from my local library for a project and fell in love with it. I was so impressed by the book, that I ended up getting my copy. What attracted me to this book was the way it was written. The chapters are written systematically, accompanied by some beautiful pictures. Each chapter also contained a summary which made it easier to revise. Though I have completed med school, I still go back to it for guidance. A big shout out to Barbara for this amazingly written book.

AmazingHuh

One has to give it to Dr. Herlihy. She has done a good job with regard to The Human Body in Health and Illness. The book is very colorful and easier to read. She has paid attention to details. It has helped me in understanding human physiology and anatomy in a better manner when compared to other books. However, I felt some sections were vague and a bit confusing. If one can overlook that, then this is an excellent book.

Rainbow Forest

I have read The Human Body in Health and Illness as well as other books in the same genre, and I have to admit that this book falls short in comparison to other books. There are a few sections which have not been effectively dealt with. All in all, not convinced that this is the book for human anatomy & physiology.

Little Gorilla

I read Barbara Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness and was not too impressed by it. Yes, the content is good, and there are some wonderful illustrations, but that was it. There was not enough explanation for the content present. I, for some reason, did not get a good vibe after going through the book. Don’t ask me why because I have no idea. It is my feeling; maybe others would love the book.