BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Motivation The Millionaire Fastlane Audiobook mp3

A

ANTON

Ever since I graduated college, I have been stuck in a rut. For the last four years, I had been working really hard to get through college, thinking that a college degree would guarantee me a job. Boy, was I wrong! Filling out job applications got me nothing more than a bunch of rejection letters. This pattern continued until a friend of mine gifted me this audiobook. It changed my whole life around! M.j. DeMarco is such an experienced and knowledgable individual when it comes to achieving success in the business world, because it seems like he has mastered the art of using time efficiently. He gave true meaning to the phrase “time is money”. Using the information in this audiobook, I cut down on time wastage and increased my productivity by working on my business knowledge. I do not know about the other readers of this audiobook, but I was able to land my dream job with the information provided by Mr. DeMarco! This audiobook helped me learn about the methods that every business person begins their journey towards success, or ‘becoming a millionaire’, and I am sure it will do the same for you!

G

Gaven

Hi! I have always wanted to become my own boss. It seems like a very appealing idea to me, but I just cannot find the courage to pull the trigger and start my own business. I have been looking for a good book that will guide me through the basics of business, like the do’s and don’ts. Has anybody given this audiobook a try yet? If you have, please let me know what you think about it.

K

kringsomjones

Even though most books with titles like this turn out to be nothing more than hoaxes, I was surprised by how good this audiobook was! It is simple, and to the point. I started listening to it during my commute to my old job, and three years later now, I am a business owner. Say what you want, the methods in this audiobook work.

L

lovepink

Hi! I have always wanted to become my own boss. It seems like a very appealing idea to me, but I just cannot find the courage to pull the trigger and start my own business. I have been looking for a good book that will guide me through the basics of business, like the do’s and don’ts. Has anybody given this audiobook a try yet? If you have, please let me know what you think about it.
One thing my professor/mentor from college always told me is that you should only take advice from people who have actually lived their advice and found success through it. M.J. DeMarco has been very successful in the business world. I have listened to this audiobook a few times now, and every time I read it, I understand the different levels of information that each of his ideas were trying to convey! I have used the information given in this audiobook to run my A/C and heating business, and it has helped me grow my business gradually. Not a millionaire yet, but hopefully I’ll get there eventually!

maximus66

maximus66

Before you start dreaming about all the money you are going to make after listening to this audiobook, let me point something out to you. The information in this audiobook may help you get out of a professional rut, but it is definitely not going to make you a millionaire! Being an individual who has quite a bit of experience in the business world, I know that this audiobook is filled with nothing but cliched advice that only rookies would consider to be “life changing advice”. Do not fall for this sham.

Vijay Janardhan

Vijay Janardhan

Chief Editor
The Millionaire Fastlane is a good book. I suppose someone interested in this book is looking to build a business or invest in the financial markets, that sort of thing. So here are what I consider better books for the purpose. Entirely my personal opinion ofcourse.

For people looking to start and build businesses: The Lean Startup
For people looking for a more general motivational book about habits and disciple for success in business: The Miracle Morning

And dont forget to check out the best selling audiobooks about Entrepreneurship and the best selling audiobooks about Investing & Trading

paulette

paulette

I was a skeptic before buying this audiobook, because I thought to myself, if reading a audiobook was enough to help you become a millionaire, then why would anybody be poor? Well, the difference between the rich and the middle-class people is the mindset, and the confidence to do whatever it takes to achieve success in their field. I realized just how negative my mindset was and am now working towards thinking more positively.

DuaneSchimmel

DuaneSchimmel

I think this audiobook is so effective because it points out the negativity and obvious mistakes that plague your life and prevent you from becoming as successful as you dream to be. I realized that my inability to overcome my mental hurdles was the biggest hinderance to my success, and as soon as I gained more confidence, I started breaking down barriers that I had subconsciously set for myself. I now have my own business and hope to gain the financial freedom that I have always dreamed of!