BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Health The Yeast Connection Handbook pdf

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book: The Yeast Connection Handbook by William G. Crook. The book talks about How Yeasts Can Make You Feel "Sick All Over" and the Steps You Need to Take to Regain Your Health (The Yeast Connection Series). Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook/pdf. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

fintan

fintan

The author of this book will never understand just how many lives he impacted by writing this book. A big salute to him!

R

Robin

When I heard that this book had something to do with yeast, I obviously assumed that it was about yeast infections. However, my friends who read the book told me that it focused more on yeast overgrowth, which is something I have never really heard of. Could somebody please explain what this is?

Y

yaakov30

When I heard that this book had something to do with yeast, I obviously assumed that it was about yeast infections. However, my friends who read the book told me that it focused more on yeast overgrowth, which is something I have never really heard of. Could somebody please explain what this is?
A year ago, if you would have asked me for information about what yeast overgrowth is, I would have laughed! But now that I have done my fair share of research on this topic, I can answer your question. Yeast overgrowth refers to the visible manifestation of yeast in certain parts of your body, which can result in infections.

For the sake of this explanation, let us take Candidiasis as an example. This is the overgrowth of the yeast, Candida, in parts of your body such as your mouth, genitals etc. This overgrowth can lead to the visible manifestation of yeast in parts of your body, which can result in conditions such as the yeast infections that you mentioned in your query. Even though this is simply a basic explanation of what this book is about, I would suggest you buy it so that can learn about it in more depth. The author, William G. Crook, has done a fantastic job writing this book, as there is a lot of information in it that the general public is not yet aware of. It is definitely an eye opener.

K

kymari

One of the things I did not like about this book was that there was a lot of extra information that was not at all relevant to the subject matter. Since the book was supposed to be about yeast, and the different kinds of infections that can be caused by them, I was often thrown off when the author would randomly mention diet, overall wellness and other general topics in the middle. I would have preferred having a more precisely compiled book.

Aleksey87

Aleksey87

Even before I started reading this book, I had heard a lot of great reviews about this book. I must say, it totally lived up to the hype!

Adelaide

Adelaide

I have been suffering from what seems to be yeast overgrowth for quite a while now. However, I have not yet found a physician who will test me for yeast overgrowth. Is this not a well-known medical condition yet?

Single-tone

Single-tone

This book is a total game changer. As a medical professional, when I heard that a lot of my colleagues did not know most of the information discussed in this book, I was shocked! This book is filled with useful information that I wish I had learned in med school.

K

Kenzi85

One of the best books based on infections caused by yeast, fungus etc.

L

laramie20

I have been suffering from what seems to be yeast overgrowth for quite a while now. However, I have not yet found a physician who will test me for yeast overgrowth. Is this not a well-known medical condition yet?
I had been suffering from yeast overgrowth for about 9 years before a friend of mine turned me on to this book. I had been facing the same problem to yours, because there were not a lot of medical professionals in my area who were aware of any treatments for this condition.

Fortunately, my physician admitted to not knowing how to treat this condition and started doing some research on the topic. When I referred him to this book, he was pleasantly surprised by how informative this book was and decided to proceed with the treatment methods mentioned in the book. Only time will tell if these methods are actually effective, but the initial results indicate that I will be seeing some positive results. I would suggest that you try the same approach with your physician and see if he is open to researching new ways to treat this issue.

EMRE

EMRE

People interested in books on Candida and Yeast Infections would probably find The Candida Cure more useful. My wife found it very useful!
I agree. I received the candida cure book as a gift from my aunt and will continue to gift this book to other people who suffer from problems such as yeast overgrowth and other yeast infections.

Staff edit: #user mentioned product attached with relevant aff link