BookRabbit.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Health Vision for Life by Meir Schneider

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated community forum page for the book, Vision for Life: Ten Steps to Natural Eyesight Improvement. Written by Meir Schneider Ph.D. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book/audiobook/ebook. please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

barbie

barbie

Dr. Schneider is such a genius! This true-life story screams to me every time I pick it up because it’s so inspiring. What he did with his life and how he wished to share it with others so that they could also overcome such a scary impediment- poor vision. I went through surgeries, medication, eye drops… you name it, I’ve done it. To no avail, though. Traditional medicine failed me but Dr. Schneider brought light into my life again. This book is far from the typical “business” that medicine has become now.

B

Brannon

You don’t need western medicine to improve your vision. Make your eye muscles stronger naturally and improve your vision without any external help. This book is exactly what I needed. Going to gift it to all my friends.

M

Moon Up

Did anyone else know that Mr. Schneider (the author) is actually NOT a medical professional? I was stunned when I found out because his claims are done with absolute conviction, making anyone believe him. I was 20 pages in before I realized this, which was eye opening. I was shocked. If you’re going to claim such things, you HAVE to show your results, and not just hypothetical theories. Not sure if I should continue.. What did you guys think about this?

S

shamus

Did anyone else know that Mr. Schneider (the author) is actually NOT a medical professional? I was stunned when I found out because his claims are done with absolute conviction, making anyone believe him. I was 20 pages in before I realized this, which was eye opening. I was shocked. If you’re going to claim such things, you HAVE to show your results, and not just hypothetical theories. Not sure if I should continue.. What did you guys think about this?

Hi @. If you’re going to be skeptical about everything the author says, maybe this book isn’t for you after all. But rest assured it did miracles to the rest of us, who were really affected by it in a positive way. First of all, the author has a great way of captivating the reader’s attention. His words are laced with humor, making it impossible for you not to like him. Believe it or not I knew instantly that he was speaking the truth because like you said.. The conviction in his words was enough for me to believe him. If you haven’t heard of Meir Schneider before, that’s your loss because he was actually mentioned in the famous book “The Brain that Changes Itself” by Norman Doidge! This book is all about the many neuroplastic abilities of the brain that were truly eye-opening for me! As I loved the brain that changes itself, I knew I would also enjoy this book- and thank god I picked it up! Meir Schneider was actually born blind, and he got healed with some Bates exercises and will power. If that’s not something you can believe in, then I don’t know what is! I read this book 3 times already and I believe everyone should read it at least once in their lifetime. The truth will change you forever!

J

JeAnCaRlOs

I agree that sometimes words are powerful enough to change your mind. The author who was born blind becomes cured of his ailment. But has this worked on anyone else? Has it proven to be an actual solution for blindness?

rcsharath

rcsharath

I agree that sometimes words are powerful enough to change your mind. The author who was born blind becomes cured of his ailment. But has this worked on anyone else? Has it proven to be an actual solution for blindness?

I’m not sure about blindness, but I can tell you this: this book saved my life. I’ve been using reading glasses for years now, and it serves for night driving as well. But thanks to the Bates exercises (and a confidence I picked up from this book) I no longer have to rely on reading glasses. I can read small prints without my glasses, and don’t need it for driving at night either. I turn 63 this December and cannot explain how happy I am. Flabbergasted too, because even though I thought it would help me by a little, I didn’t think it could have this kind of an effect on anybody! Besides, kudos to the author for making it such an interesting read. Couldn’t put it down the first time I read through it. Keep in mind that the results will not show overnight. You have to be committed to the process and persevere

K

KiNsLeE

Dr. Schneider is such a genius! This true-life story screams to me every time I pick it up because it’s so inspiring. What he did with his life and how he wished to share it with others so that they could also overcome such a scary impediment- poor vision. I went through surgeries, medication, eye drops… you name it, I’ve done it. To no avail, though. Traditional medicine failed me but Dr. Schneider brought light into my life again. This book is far from the typical “business” that medicine has become now.

Vijay Janardhan

Vijay Janardhan

Chief Editor
As someone has suffered high myopia and astigmatism from a young age, I have read plenty of such books. Habits for better vision is the most impactful. It gets deeper into scientific studies and suggests lifestyle and nutrition changes that can help your vision. MUST read.

MapleLeaf86

MapleLeaf86

For those that didn’t know, Meir Schneider is actually quite the celebrity in the field of natural health. Not surprising, because her book, Vision For Life: Ten Steps To natural Eyesight Improvement was a raving success. She explains how you can combat vision issues before it hits you! Lovely read indeed.

S

sunni1994

10/10 for this book. Can’t believe how badly I needed to get back my vision. Now I don’t need glasses or lenses. I can see and the best part? It was all natural!