Zero Belly Diet by David Zinczenko

Staff

Administrator
Staff member
Dedicated forum page for the book - Zero Belly Diet by David Zinczenko. Here you may ask questions, discuss book summary and post reviews of the book.. If you have read this as a book or audiobook or in an ebook/pdf format, please leave your opinions. PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

CADE

After a long time, I found some time to read a book and I chose this one. I am glad I made the right choice because the book lets you have a deeper insight on the science that revolves around the diet you consume on a daily basis. I loved the book ever more because of its easy to blend in one’s routine choices.

Coming to recipes, they were simply outstanding and very easy to make. If you were not in the mood of having something, the book offers you many other options that too the healthy ones.

The best thing that happened to me after following the book is it helped me bring down my cholesterol and blood glucose levels. And I think I have lost some weight too. That’s a lot more than what I could have asked for…

Chanel

Each point the author has made in this book of his makes complete sense to me. The book is written in a way where the reader is totally aware of the choices he makes and responsible for the same too. The author makes you question yourself about each meal that you have and every snack that you much so that it becomes easier for you to stick to the plan you have made.

I praise this book to the skies because I find the concept and the ideas written in it to be easily accessible and simple to comprehend and implement it in one’s daily routine too. And guess what its just been a week that I am being practical about this book and it helped me lose 4lbs; just in a week. That’s magical.

squeegee

There is a lot of information in this book but if you have already had your way through other and let’s say better diet books, then there is nothing new here that this book can offer you. Not to mention, the not so required lengthy introduction that it has.

To be honest, I picked up this book just because I liked the book “Eat This, Not That” written by this author. It was one of its kind and served my purpose too. But with this one, I was totally disappointed. It is the same thing that one already knows, about cutting down on sugar and refined flour consumption. I am already on this kind of a routine and when I bought this book, I was looking forward to have access to fresh recipes and I thought the book would have some brainstorming ideas that I could utilize.

But this is the same old thing presented in a new or a better manner I would say. If you take that off, you will find the same things that were said once already. It wasn’t really useful for me, but I suppose it could help those who are looking forward to be on a diet.

be4st

I feel a lot of information presented in this book is quite unnecessary. The book gives you a very long introduction on how you will be learning this and that and that and that and you end up spending hours with that book, skimming through the pages to get to the actual information; the information that you need to act upon and the ones that are actually useful and helpful to you.

So, if you ask me, all that information was not necessary and needn’t be there I the first place. Then comes the good part which you have been waiting for all the while, the recipes, which are seriously good. But then again comes the talking and the convincing part where he goes on and on like a broken tape recorder about how the diet is good for us and why we should make sure to follow it and all that.

The book is good but I think it would have been better had it included more recipes instead of all that introduction. But if you are someone who would like to get to know some background information, then there are high chances you are gonna like this book.

helter-skelter

I am mesmerized by the manner in which the book is written. I must say the author possess a great sense and style of writing along with a good sense of humor. He has come up with some amazing suggestions and tips and I especially love the ones regarding nutrition bars and green tea.

I am definitely giving this book a shot at least for 3 months and see if I can bring about some good change in my life, get my belly fat to zero!

karlee

I had heard a lot of rumors about this diet book being extremely good and easy to follow and all that but ultimately all those rumors turned out to be false ones. Like many other diet books that I had previously come across and tried to follow; this one was no better or no different than any one of them.

I was told by people who had already used this book or have been using them, that the recipes were extraordinary and out of the world though they are diet recipes. But when I got hold of the book, 80% of the recipes requires one to include mushrooms which I totally hate, in fact can’t stand at all. So I don’t think even if I start off on them and try them out, I will be able to do it for a longer duration of time because I can’t keep eating mushrooms in some or the other form.

So, before you buy the book, check if the ingredients required to make the recipes are in accordance to your taste. And if so, then I suppose this book might do some good. Not sure though!!!

Asa

It is one great book; a rich source of all good information that one would require to indulge in healthy eating practices. The methods the author has mentioned makes it an excellent and an enjoyable read and paves a path of each one of us to live a healthy life. The food is simply extraordinary and the program works really well.

I simply loved it how he has been able to come up with such amazing recipes that constitute healthy ingredients without compromising on the taste. I happened to try out three recipes and they turned out to be exceedingly tasty and my joy knew no bounds eating them. I had never imagined in the wildest of my dreams that something labelled healthy which could do only good to your body could be so tasty too.

I am completely floored by the way this book has been written and I would recommend it to every single soul I know.

Audriana

I am a type 2 diabetic and I have been following a plan that is somewhere similar to the plan mentioned in the book but since it was something I had been doing on my own figuring out stuff, it was not as organized as the one mentioned in this book.

Also, this book has given me some really motivating reasons to keep my sugar consumption at bay which helped keep my blood sugar levels in control as well. I am definitely going to follow this book and I recommend other to follow it as well.

It is something you would never regret doing.

Samra

I ordered my copy yesterday after reading an online version of it over the internet. I was amazed to find out how easily one could incorporate the tips mentioned in the book to their daily life. One needn’t make a complete change in their lifestyle to make this book work.

A small change in a few things here and there is all that you need to do in order to involve this book in your life. I am waiting for my copy to arrive so that my detox process can begin.

amara

I am cent percent convinced about the ideas and the diet plan written in this book and I very soon plan to try them out with my spouse. There are suggestions on every single thing concerning one’s fitness like one’s meals, snacks, workout schedules and much more.

I think the diet should work significantly well and show good results if it is followed properly. Although I have not personally tried it out on myself but I have seen many others who worked hard on this diet and they ended up getting results they desired. So, I think if I am dedicated and do a good job following the diet plan and everything else written in it sincerely, I would yield good results too.